Digital Marketing Community & Resources
This is a great starting point if your new to Marketing and building your Digital Strategy
We have separated the resources based on which phase of the Blueprint Model they fall into to help you keep knowledge organized.
Analysis : A detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.
- Business : A research discipline of identifying needs and determining solutions to problems.
- Market : The activity of gathering information about conditions that affect a marketplace.
- Competitive : Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
Strategy : A plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim.
- 4 R Tactics : A series of tactical marketing strategies in 4 areas of business.
- Content Marketing : The creation and sharing of online material to stimulate interest.
- Nurture Sequencing : An automated series of communications to guide leads to action.
Tracking : To follow the course or trail of something, in order to note their location at various points.
- Goals : To aim into the future for a desired result.
- KPI Dashboard : A tracking platform to organize and monitor business crucial metrics.
- Analytics : The systematic computational analysis of data or statistics.